Wednesday 9 May 2012

The following day

Think I'm going to try & write something on this blog more often. Maybe every day would be overally optimistic, ... but with the help of this handy app, not out of the question.

Suppose the main issue would be why I feel the need to write something everyday. I guess that my job involves so much writing, sometimes it feels like I should use my voice more often. Really must get my guitar out this weekend too. Never been particularly fussed about getting an iPad, ... but the idea of being able to record my own music on it really appeals at the moment. Problem with trying to write something on the guitar is that it will be pretty basic. Really need a keyboard and some form of multi-track recording system. I've always preferred a denser sound.

Perhaps that'll be my objective for the summer. Write a concept album about a girl who falls off a swing. Oh yeah, the swing was on the moon ... the lack of gravity wasn't an issue for complex reasons that don't really matter presently. She finds love as a result of a chance encounter with a sausage roll that can read minds. The rest just writes itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment