Monday 7 July 2014

Sunday

Let's be honest, I'm not altogether happy about how today went. Mostly it was fun. Except when I wasn't losing my mind due to seizures of random stupidity. I managed to go two weeks in Singapore without getting even the slightest sunburn. Three hours in London, I'm a tomato. Added to other careless moments. And random updates. It has been a little disheartening.

The past few days seemed to go so well. Cinema. Gig. Positive life developments. Survived work (for another week). Pleasant drinks. Bands in Hyde Park. Met interesting people. All pretty good. Think I probably got overtired with all the stressful situations happening and managed to lose all semblance of social aptitude by today though.

[sigh]

It has been nice to see old friends over the past few days. And not awkward. Big plus.

Maybe I should write an emo song about my day. Has anyone ever addressed the relationship between emo side fringes and sunburn. I know the truth. Only half my forehead is still white, ...

Oh, well. It is now Monday. I can just move on. And perhaps not look in any mirrors for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment